Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week of January 19

Good Evening,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am anxious to return to ACS and get back into my own routine. I will be honest, I miss being in the hallways seeing the students and teachers!

Reminders:
Tuesday morning we will have our next Family Chat Session. The topic will be addressing Social Media.....what are the kids doing and how to handle the impact of social media use.

StuCo is sponsoring their "Winter" dance on Thursday. Please be reminded many adults volunteer their time to chaperon so prompt pick up is appreciated.

FYI:
Semester 1 ends on 23 January.
  • Reports will be emailed to parents on 29 January.
  • Students will receive information about schedule change requests for the second semester at the end of this week through an assembly and through their Moodle. Requests can be submitted through 29 January. 

An opportunity for students in Grade 6 ONLY to participate in an evening basketball activity will begin soon.


I look forward to seeing everyone upon my return. 

Have a good evening.